Compound & Storage
Note: Applications for Winter Storage 2017/2018 are now open. Please complete the form at the Link Below and see the Bosun to ensure there will be space available before making any payment. The Bosun can be contacted on the club Number or via mail – Bosun@brixhamyachtclub.com
Please see all current fees on the forms
- Download the 2018 Summer Season Compound Storage form from this link – Storage Reservation Form 2018
- Download the 2017/2018 Winter Season Storage form from this link – Winter Storage Reservation form
- All compounds are accessed by combination locks.
- Keys will no longer be issued or used.
- You will be notified of the relevant access codes when you pay for storage. These codes may not be published to third parties and in the event of any abuse, the codes will be changed.
- All cradles, trailers & prams must state the boat name
- Please speak to the Bosun if you are interested, but please note that the compound is currently full with a waiting list.
- Keelboats owned by volunteers and people who help the club are able to go in the compound during the winter if there is room, and they weigh less than 4 tonnes.
- Boats owned by Members may be stored in the main compound for the sailing season only, from the week after Crane In day to the week before Crane Out day on payment of the fee in advance.
- The Administration Secretary will provide a numbered sticker that must be affixed to the boat. This only covers the Sailing season and only limited space is available in winter by special arrangement
- Hobie Cats may be stored in the main compound for a whole year, if there is space, at a fee payable in advance. They must have a current year numbered sticker attached.
- All dinghies & catamarans are subject to removal from the compound for BYC special events & championships, without compensation. Owners will be notified in advance of dates that they will be required to move their dinghies.
- Brixham Yacht Club reserves the right to remove all dinghies not bearing the correct numbered sticker and to sell the dinghy without reference to the Owner.
TENDERS & ENGINES
Tenders (inflatable dinghies) and engines can be stored in our other compound, referred to as the “Tender Compound” Tenders will be allocated a rack number, stickers will no longer be issued for the tender compound
Note: Fuel cans must NOT be stored in the engine store. All cans will be removed by the Bosun
Kayaks and collapsible cradles can also be stored in the Tender Compound if space permits, please contact the Bosun BEFORE bringing your Cradle/Kayak into the compound.
Note: winter storage in the main compound is severely limited and currently full with a waiting list. Please contact the Bosun if you want to be added to the end of the list