Covid Hospitality Rules
When you enter the premises you must register your presence as your Club has a legal requirement to record all people that come onto our premises for track & trace. Please ensure that every member carries their membership card. Without it we will not be able to give members discount and you may need it to swipe at the till for Track and trace.
There are three ways to record your presence: -
A. Scan the QR code (preferred method as it lets the bar staff continue serving)
B. Swipe your membership card at the till
C. Record details on the clip board provided (sanitise the pen after use please)
1. You must sit at a table when eating and drinking, no wandering around with a pint!
2. Always wear a mask except when seated at a table.
3. The main toilets and the disabled toilets will be available - again please wear a mask.
4. Please help staff and return any plastic glasses to the quarterdeck when finished.
5. Quarter Deck area: There are 6 tables which includes 3 picnic benches and 3 Alloy tables. All can be reserved by phoning the bar when open.
6. Bilges area: There are boxes for used plastic glasses and bottles plus a large black bin for contaminated waste i.e., food & cardboard containers. There are also labelled bins for hazardous waste ONLY. These are for used paper menus, napkins and tissues. Please help us to keep you safe and put the correct waste in the correct bins.
7. There is seating outside the Holman Room (the Bridge), the Smoking Balcony, and the The Bilges. There are heaters in The Bilges.
8. Sorry, no cash and no tab available in the Bilges Bar when it is open. Payment by card only. Opening of The Bilges bar is under review.
Last updated 09:25 on 9 September 2021