Club Opening Hours (Updated 1st June)
The Club is currently still operating in accordance with the National Covid-19 Coronavirus restrictions.
Service will be at table only. A maximum of 6 people per table or two households. You have to wear a mask when walking around and remain seated while eating and drinking.
You can book a table by phoning the bar, however you do not have to have food. If there are tables available and you are passing by for a drink or food the staff will allocate you a table.
Food is available most days when the club is open. See the Dining pages of the website for menus. Sailing suppers available after sailing Monday and Thursday.
It would be appreciated if food orders could be made in advance to Chef Lee on 07533-354335. Please note that Takeaway service is also available.
|Monday||Club Open: 10:00-15:00 (Food 12:00-14:30)||Club Open: 17:00-23:30 (Food 17:30-21:00)|
|Tuesday||Club Open: 11:00-14:30 (Food 12:00-14:30)||Club Open: 17:00-23:30 (Food 17:30-21:00)|
|Wednesday||Club Open: 11:00-14:30 (Food 12:00-14:30)||
Club Open: 17:00-23:30 (Food 17:30-21:00)
|Thursday||Club Open: 11:00-14:30 (Food 12:00-14:30)||Club Open: 17:00-23:30 (Food 17:30-21:30)|
|Friday||Club Open: 11:00-14:30 (Food 12:00-14:30)||Club Open: 17:00-23:30 (Food 17:30-21:00)|
|Saturday||Club Open: From 10:00 - (Food 12:00-15:00)||Club Open: to -23:30 (Food 17:30-21:00)|
|Sunday||Club Open: 10:00-18:00 (Food 12:00-15:00)||Closed|
All payments must be made contactless and payment for drinks is to be made separately from food orders.
Please bear in mind the Government COVID rules. An extract from these rules is below: - Please refer to the current
Covid Hospitality Rules page for details on how the Club will operate from 17th May.
"Venues in hospitality, the tourism and leisure industry, close contact services, community centres and village halls must:
- * ask every customer or visitor (over the age of 16) to provide their name and contact details
- * keep these records of customers, visitors and staff for 21 days and provide data to NHS Test and Trace if requested
- * display an official NHS QR code poster so that customers and visitors can 'check in' using the NHS COVID-19 app as an alternative to providing their contact details
- * adhere to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
* Hospitality venues have additional requirements and must also take reasonable steps to refuse entry to anyone who refuses to participate."
* Failure to do any of these requirements could result in fixed penalty fines."
Please refer to the Covid Hospitality Rules page for further information on using the Club facilities from 12th April to 16th May.
Last updated 13:10 on 1 June 2021