Yacht Racing Documents
The following documents below are available for download:
Please note, for event specific documents, they will be downloadable from the event page found in the following menu:
The Protest Form below is for download and printing. The online protest form here is the preferred method.
Please also note that the 2021 Protest Procedures document was updated on 13th May 2022
A video explaining the process may be found here on YouTube.
IMPORTANT: RACE MARKS
Please be aware of changes in positions of a number of race marks - BYC 'D' and 'E' changed in 2021 - RTYC '2' and 'M' changed in 2021 and again for 2022 plus their 'Red' mark in 2022.
Documents are available below listing the current positions and displaying these on a Chart of Torbay
which may be used to update your onboard documentation and/or chart plotter.
- Amend 3- Yachts - BYC Club Racing NOR.pdf
- Hearing Request Form BYC 2023.pdf
- BYC Yacht & Dinghy Protest Procedures 3-3-2023.pdf
- NOR Yachts BYC Club Racing 2023 v2.pdf
- SI Yachts BYC Club Racing 2023.pdf
- Amend 1 - Supp SI - Pursuit races.pdf
- SI - supp - BYC Pursuit Races 2023 v2.pdf
- GUIDANCE for New Yacht Racers 2023.pdf
- Chart of All Torbay Race Marks 2021.pdf
- Torbay Race Marks 11-2-2023.pdf
- List of Long Courses v2.pdf
- List of Short Courses v2.pdf
- List of Light Wind Courses.pdf
- Coastal Courses - BYC - 2023 v1.pdf
- Dart Sails Headsail Trim Guide v1.0.pdf
- Dart Sails Mainsail Trim Guide v1.0.pdf
- Parent Consent Form for Cadet Members.pdf
Last updated 16:25 on 28 October 2023